[Knoxville Citizen] - Who Makes the Best Bloody Mary in Knoxville?
Who doesn't love a good Bloody Mary! However, it seems they have become harder and harder to find.
So, we decided to poll our community in an attempt to find the best Bloody Mary in Knoxville.
Here are the top recommended places (in no particular order)
- Bistro, downtown bar and grill - Award Winning!
- Chesapeake’s. They have a delicious Bloody Mary bar.
- Walnut Kitchen, Maryville - To die for...
- Scrambled Jakes - A Great Breakfast Joint!
- Kerri Csercsevits makes a mean one at Preservation Pub!
- Lost Tavern, Market Square - Best I've had in years, hands down.
- Black horse Saloon on Gay St. It’s HOT!!!
There you have it! If you are a lover of a good Bloody Mary, you now have seven new places to try!
We like to make everything fun! We recommend designating one day per week as date night. Start at the top of this list and each date night try out a new place. This makes planning date night easy and throws in a little adventure. Who knows, you might just find your new favorite spot!
If you've made it this far and this information was helpful, please take a moment to follow us on Facebook.