Wild Wing Cafe - Powell, TN
Roughly 18 months ago, Wild Wing Cafe opened up in Powell, TN. We had to assume it was pretty amazing considering we couldn't get in the door for the first six months it was open (believe me when I say we tried... several times)
Finally, the pace has slowed down a little and you can actually get a seat now, unless it's after 7:00 PM and they plan to have live music, so we suggest checking out their Facebook page and get there early on those evenings.
Our experience during our trips to Wild Wing Cafe in Powell, TN?
- Amazing Beer with an even better selection..
- The appetizers are to die for! Personally, we recommend the Grande Queso.
- The Wings are Killer and the selections are almost overwhelming. There is something for everyone.
- If you are trying to be healthy, the have salads that will knock your socks off! Try the Buffalo Chicken Salad, you won't regret it.
- Some of the best music you will find in all of Knoxville!
- It's Kid friendly! Nothing crazy goes on here.
Overall this is the perfect place to have happy hour with friends after a long day of work. Bring the kids, there is something for everyone here. If you haven't tried it, you should.
Also, not a paid advertisement. We seriously love this place!