1. Send your article to email@example.com in a word document.
2. In the email, attach the featured image you’d like to use for the article.
3. Also Include your Full Name, a short one or two sentence bio and an image you’d like to use for your author profile. In addition we are asking that you include a link to one of your social media profiles for verification purposes.
4. That’s it! It’s super easy, but take a moment to read the details below prior to submitting.
1. Your name and profile will be attached to this as the Author. After your article is approved, we will publish your article with you or your business listed as the author. Take a look at some of our articles to see what this looks like.
2. If you want to self promote your business, that’s fine, but provide value in every article. People want to learn new skills, about what’s happening around them and be informed. Don’t look at these article as a sales pitch, instead look at it as an opportunity to show your value.
3. We will only publish well written articles. If it’s not good quality and original content, it won’t go up on this site.
4. Write your article in word and send it along with a featured image to firstname.lastname@example.org for submission. We typically respond back within 48 to 72 hours.
5. Submit high quality images. You can get great royalty free images at Pexels. It’s free.
Here are some general guidelines to writing a good article.
1. Start with a short personal story about your topic and show why it matters. This helps to catch people’s attention and get them invested.
2. The body of the article is the meat and potatoes of your article (who, what, when, where and why)
3. Takeaways – this is where to give the reader something they can take away and use.
4. Call to action – what do you want them to do? Follow you on social media, read another article? Tell them and provide links to get them on the right track.