Please login to submit a post.
NOTE: If you are having trouble submitting through this page, do the following.
- Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org in a word document.
- In the email, attach your featured image and Author Name.
- That’s it!
1. You must register to post. Yes, your name and profile will be attached to this as the Author.
2. If you want to self promote your business, that’s fine, but provide value in every article. People want to learn new skills, about what’s happening around them and be informed. Don’t look at these article as a sales pitch, instead look at it as an opportunity to show your value.
3. We will only publish well written articles. If it’s not good quality and original content, it won’t go up on this site.
4. Write your article in word and just copy and paste it into the site. From experience, I can tell you it’s the only way to go. If you have trouble uploading, send your article to email@example.com for submission.
5. Submit high quality images. You can get great royalty free images at Pexels. It’s free.
Here are some general guidelines to writing a good article.
1. Start with a short personal story about your topic and show why it matters. This helps to catch people’s attention and get them invested.
2. The body of the article is the meat and potatoes of your article (who, what, when, where and why)
3. Takeaways – this is where to give the reader something they can take away and use.
4. Call to action – what do you want them to do? Follow you on social media, read another article? Tell them and provide links to get them on the right track.